How does ‘mindfulness’ help reduce cancer stress
Mindfulness is a great way to reduce stress and so increase productivity.
Cancer Council SA has developed a mindfulness course specifically designed to target and reduce cancer stress … and it works.
Here’s some info on what we’re doing and how it works.
- Complementary therapies and integrative medicines
- Being Sexual & Cancer: “The desire to feel connected”
- How mindfulness helped me manage cancer stress – Glen’s story
- How mindfulness helped me manage cancer stress – Jane’s story
- A daily mindfulness exercise to help you manage stress
- How does ‘mindfulness’ help reduce cancer stress
- The role of complementary therapies in modern cancer care
- Self-Care and Spirituality in Survivorship
- Physical Activity and Cancer Survivorship
- Eating well with cancer
- Cancer and Work – working after a cancer diagnosis
- Cancer and Work – supporting an employee through cancer – Annette’s story