A daily mindfulness exercise to help you manage stress
Published on 28 Aug 2012
This quick daily mindfulness exercise will help you manage the stress of work and home.
Cancer Council SA’s managing cancer stress program helps manny people deal with cancer stress.
- Complementary therapies and integrative medicines
- Being Sexual & Cancer: “The desire to feel connected”
- How mindfulness helped me manage cancer stress – Glen’s story
- How mindfulness helped me manage cancer stress – Jane’s story
- A daily mindfulness exercise to help you manage stress
- How does ‘mindfulness’ help reduce cancer stress
- The role of complementary therapies in modern cancer care
- Self-Care and Spirituality in Survivorship
- Physical Activity and Cancer Survivorship
- Eating well with cancer
- Cancer and Work – working after a cancer diagnosis
- Cancer and Work – supporting an employee through cancer – Annette’s story