Cervical cancer, cervical screening and HPV
- Essentials of HPV & New National Cervical Screening Program
- Gynaecological cancers: Overview of clinical investigations & management
- Screening to prevent cervical cancer in the era of HPV vaccination
- Just a minute – what do you know about cervical cancer?
- HPV & the HPV vaccine
- Myth: The HPV vaccine can cause cancer
- Myth: We don’t know how long HPV vaccine protection will last
- Myth: We don’t need the HPV vaccine because we have Pap tests
- Myth: There’s been a rush to use the HPV vaccine
- Myth: Having the HPV vaccine can cause promiscuity
- Myth: You don’t need Pap tests after the HPV vaccine
- How to decide if my child should have the HPV vaccine
- Myth: The HPV vaccine has side effects that aren’t being reported
- What is HPV, what diseases does it cause and what is the HPV vaccine?
- Myth: My child doesn’t need the HPV vaccine, they’re not sexually active
- HPV vaccine for teenagers
- HPV vaccination
Essentials of HPV & New National Cervical Screening Program
Presented by Dr Alexis Butler at the Breast, Gynae & Prostate Cancer in Primary Care education session on 18 March 2017.